- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 8.45 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the USAID Regional Mission Director to Ukraine and Belarus Susan K. Fritz
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a discussion "Lithuania's support to Ukraine, Ukraine's progress and prospects" at the Seimas
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a ministerial meeting
- 2018-10-22 On 22 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the Belarus Reality Check forum in Vilnius
- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
The Minister congratulated the Republic of Cyprus on its Independence Day
Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius congratulated Nikos Christodoulides, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, and all the people of Cyprus on Independence Day which is marked on 1 October.
“In the European Union we can work together, as two of its smaller members, to enhance our contribution to solving major issues that have been testing the strength of the Union, like the future of Europe, Multiannual Financial Framework, protection of external borders and PESCO,” Minister Linkevičius noted.
The Minister said he highly valued friendly relations between Lithuania and Cyprus and extended his heartfelt wishes of prosperity and well-being to his Cypriot counterpart and the country’s people.
Lithuania and Cyprus established diplomatic relations on 3 December 1992.