- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 10 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 12 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2020-01-29 On 29 January at 1 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2020-01-30 to 2020-01-31 On 30-31 January, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends meetings with representatives of the Swiss Business Federation and the Lithuanian Business Mission event in Zürich, Switzerland
- 2020-01-30 On 30 January, the Vice-Minister Dalius Čekuolis meets with the Ambassador of Moldova
On 25 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius spoke at a high-level United Nations event, which focused on challenges facing Mali and the Sahel, as well as proactive measures to counter extremist narratives and ideologies.
Lithuania welcomes the conclusions of the Dutch-led Joint Investigation Team (JIT) and the launch by the Public Prosecution Service of the Netherlands on 20 June of the criminal prosecution against the four suspects, who are now facing murder charges in the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 over the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine.