- Notarial acts
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Changing passport or identity card after marriage/divorce
- Declaration of residence place
- Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
- Issuance of the return certificate
- Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Registration of marriage
- The recording the civil act as child’s birth and issuance of the first Lithuanian passport or identity card
- Consular certificate
- Changing passport or identity card
Consular certificates (regarding marital status, conviction records etc.) can be requested in-person at the Consulate General or by post (in this case copies of the documents and signatures must be verified by a notary).
Please have following documents:
- Lithuanian passport or ID card;
- filled request form, which can be downloaded at https://no.mfa.lt/uploads/no/documents/Konsulines_pazymos/Prasymas_konsulinei_pazymai.docx;
- consular fee – approximately 300 NOK (Can be checked at https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/kita-konsuline-informacija/konsulinio-mokescio-tarifai).