- Notarial acts
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Changing passport or identity card after marriage/divorce
- Declaration of residence place
- Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
- Issuance of the return certificate
- Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Registration of marriage
- The recording the civil act as child’s birth and issuance of the first Lithuanian passport or identity card
- Consular certificate
- Changing passport or identity card
How to find us?
Tel. +47 221 292 00; +370 706 539 89 (skambinant iš Lietuvos)
Fax +47 221 292 01
Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
Information regarding the issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania:
- Proof of the identity – Lithuanian passport or Lithuanian identity card;
- Documents or written explanation justifying the reason for issuance and validity period;
- Two photos matching the person’s age (Requirements for photos - https://www.dokumentai.lt/pdf/bukletas%202007.pdfIf a person is 5 or older than 5, photos are not needed – they will be taken at the embassy.
- If you want to receive the passport by post, it costs as the registered letter (175-210 NOK, check at the post office)
- Consular fee – approximately 500 NOK (Can be checked at https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/kita-konsuline-informacija/konsulinio-mokescio-tarifai). Payment can be done by card or in cash.
- Individuals that are older than 16 submit the required documents for temporary passport personally.
- Participation of a child older than 1 year on up to 16 is mandatory. For the children up to 1 year old presence is not required, participation of one of the parents is enough.
- Temporary passport is issued within 3 days from the documents submission date.
- Temporary passport is valid no longer than 1 year.
More information regarding the additional requirements for documents - https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/aktualiausia-informacija/laikinas-pasas