- Notarial acts
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Changing passport or identity card after marriage/divorce
- Declaration of residence place
- Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
- Issuance of the return certificate
- Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Registration of marriage
- The recording the civil act as child’s birth and issuance of the first Lithuanian passport or identity card
- Consular certificate
- Changing passport or identity card
Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Lithuanian passport or identity card;
- Document, which needs to be confirmed by certificate Apostille.
Documents are submitted personally at embassy.
To confirm documents by the Apostille certificate, a consular fee has to be paid by card or in cash (List of fees - https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/kita-konsuline-informacija/konsulinio-mokescio-tarifai).
The issuance of document confirmed by Apostille takes 1-2 months from the day the required documents are submitted to the embassy.
If you want to receive a confirmed document by post – bring envelope and post stamps.
More information regarding the additional requirements for documents -https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/aktualiausia-informacija/dokumentu-legalizavimas