- Notarial acts
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Changing passport or identity card after marriage/divorce
- Declaration of residence place
- Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
- Issuance of the return certificate
- Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Registration of marriage
- The recording the civil act as child’s birth and issuance of the first Lithuanian passport or identity card
- Consular certificate
- Changing passport or identity card
How to find us?
Registration of marriage
- Lithuanian passports or identity cards;
- If declaration of departure from Lithuania is not filled by one or both of you – you have to fill the declaration of departure from Lithuania;
- Documents that confirm your legal status in Norway („Registreringsbevis“).
Marriage is registered no sooner than 1 month after the day of request submission.
More information regarding the additional requirements for documents - https://no.mfa.lt/no/lt/konsuline-informacija/aktualiausia-informacija/civiline-metrikacija/santuokos-registravimas-ambasadoje