- Notarial acts
- Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania
- Changing passport or identity card after marriage/divorce
- Declaration of residence place
- Issuance of temporary passport of the Republic of Lithuania
- Issuance of the return certificate
- Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Registration of marriage
- The recording the civil act as child’s birth and issuance of the first Lithuanian passport or identity card
- Consular certificate
- Changing passport or identity card
How to find us?
Legalization confirmation of documents – Apostille certificate
- Valid Lithuanian passport or identity card;
- Original document, which needs to be confirmed by certificate Apostille.
Documents are submitted personally at the Embassy or by registered post or via courier.
To confirm documents by the Apostille certificate, a consular fee has to be paid by card or in cash (List of fees) or transferred to the Embassy account 9046 0510 448 (when documents are sent by registered post or via courier).
The issuance of document confirmed by Apostille takes 1-2 months from the day the required documents are submitted to the embassy.
If you want to receive a confirmed document by post – bring or send envelope and post stamps to the Embassy.
|Documents issued before 11 of March of 1990 with symbols of Lithuanian Soviet Socialist Republic are neither legalised nor approved by certificate (Apostille). These documents must be renewed.|
Legalisation of documents is not required when the documents are drawn up and / or issued by diplomatic missions or consular posts of foreign states resident in the Republic of Lithuania.